Wood blinds add a stylish and rich look to any room. They come in a wide variety of wood choices and colors to suit any decor and style. Real wood cost less than you might think, especially when compared to their alternatives. They are great for easily controlling the light levels in a room and adjusting the level of privacy you want at any moment in time.
- Wood blinds easily transform the blank canvas of an uncovered window into a naturally beautiful work of art. The rich character of the hand-selected North American hardwood is further enhanced by a rich palette of stains, paints and exclusive finishing process. Custom colors are available, so you have a limitless color palette to work with. They come in a variety of slat sizes and options. Wider slats offer a more open view to the outdoors. They can also be coordinate with faux wood blinds and composite blinds to create a showroom appearance through-out your home or business. Wood tassels can be stained or painted to match. Wood blinds make it easy to adjust light levels and privacy. They are also very easy to clean.
Wood Blinds Benefits
- Wood Blinds block the sun’s heat, reducing solar heat gain in the summer. This insulating effect reduces energy consumption and lowers energy bills.
- By blocking out the sun’s UV rays, Wood Blinds also prevent damage to furniture, flooring and belongings, thereby protecting the durability of your home and reducing prematurely sending damaged products to a landfill.
- Bamboo slats also are offered. Bamboo is a renewable resource.
- Controlling light levels and privacy are easy to achieve.
- These blinds are very easy to clean.
- They come with many options to fit your unique style.
- Custom colors are available for limitless possibilities and looks.